Before you choose an option you need to find out about it.
What you find out will help you decide if this option is right for you.
Some things to find out
- How much does this option cost?
- How long will it take?
- Is the time right for this option to work?
- Would I need support to use this option?
- How easy is this option for me?
- Is there any risk?
Questions to ask
- What do I know about this option?
- What do I need to find out?
- What might happen if I choose this option?
- How do I feel when I think about this option? Am I relaxed, confident, afraid, worried, excited, happy...
Words to help you find out about options
Try out, test, explore, ask, read, listen, see, talk, look, do, touch, web search, library, imagine
A decision supporter can help you find out information about your options.
You have not finished with options yet.
Next you need to find out if you can trust the information you have found.